Refund and Cancellation Policy
Payments and Return:
Here are the details regarding payment and return policy of procrafts.in:
- All the handloom products purchased from the website should be unused and in original condition with price tag and packaging intact, in case the client wishes to return or exchange it. The tags should not be tampered with.
- The product will only be exchanged in case it is faulty. Also, it will be exchanged for only a similar type of product.
- In case you want to return product which are not damaged or according to your order, you can contact us with Customer Service by [email protected]
- The returned items should carry along a copy of its original receipt. In case the product delivered to you is not in accordance to your original order, you should return it unopened and in saleable condition.
- The customer shall not be entitled to get postage and charges for product return and these will have to be borne by the customer himself.
- Clients must note that opened and used products are not entitled for exchange or return in any case.
- Please give us a period of 1-3 weeks from the day you return the package, to complete all the formalities and process the return. We will contact you by e-mail or phone once the return is complete,
- The claims for damage or shortage should be informed to the customer service on the day of delivery itself; otherwise the product is not valid for return.
- Exchange will be done only on the address of original shipment.
- In case the product has been purchased as a part of multi pack/multi Sarees/Shirts/Dress Material, etc, and want to return one item, make sure to call us before shipping back the product to us in its original and unused condition.
- Money will not be refunded for the item in any case. Only exchange of items is allowed as per our policy.
- The returned items must be shipped to the following address:
For Procrafts Online Pvt. Ltd.