Mustard Yellow & Black Color Kargil Cotton Saree
Product Description :
Kargil cotton saree is a traditional handloom mercerized ikat cotton saree from the weavers of Nuapatana in Odisha. The main attraction of these saree are the large ikat temple designs. In this saree the tie & die technique is used to create motifs in it, giving a pleasant look to the saree. This handwoven saree is in the combination of Mustard Yellow and Black with Red combination. Large ikat temple motifs are woven in the border of the saree is its specialty. The ikat flowers and the Konark wheel motifs designed on the pallu add a special beauty to the saree.
Length x width : 5.5 mtr x 1.18mtr
Material : 100x100 mercerized cotton.
Special Instruction :
- Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade.
- Don’t dry the saree in direct sunlight.
- Store in clean, dry place away from insects, dust exclusive light and moisture.
- While ironing, keep the iron on medium heat & apply very low pressure. For best result use a stream iron.
- Don’t wash in hot water and avoid rubbing.